To send Senator Hirono your question, comment or concern, please click here:

Share Your Opinion

If you need assistance with a federal agency use click here:

Help with a Federal Agency

If you are seeking a tour in Washington, D.C.want to share your opinion with me or assistance with a federal agency, please click on the "How Can I Help" button for more detailed instructions and information. This will ensure a timely response to your request.