If you are seeking a tour in Washington, D.C., want to share your opinion with me or assistance with a federal agency, please click on the "How Can I Help" button for more detailed instructions and information.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office is closed to the public and all meetings will be held virtually. We appreciate your understanding.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving situation and many restrictions on the buildings have been added. Many offices and museums are currently closed. We will get through this challenge, but it is important that we all work together to stop the spread of the virus and help our economy recover. That starts with the following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health officials on how to stay safe:
- Practice social distancing: stay home, telework whenever possible, and avoid groups of people and close contact with others;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (click here for instructions);
- Cover your coughs and sneezes;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Regularly disinfect frequently-touched surfaces;
- And most importantly, stay home if you are feeling sick and call your doctor
- For more information and the latest guidance, please visit the CDC coronavirus website